Taking a cue from my friend Melissa at Buckets of Grace, who made some adorable skewered Little Debbie hearts for Valentine's Day, I was instantly inspired when I saw these Little Debbie Kite Brownies at my grocery store.
To make this display, I used:
- Little Debbie Kite Brownies
- A jar filled with glass beads
- Bamboo skewers (long and medium lengths)
- Long lengths of organza ribbon
- Short strips of a accent ribbon (mine were satin and grosgrain)
If you make some Kite Brownies on a Stick, I'd love to see a photo! Leave a comment on post on my Facebook wall.