Friday, April 2, 2010

Homemade Easter Table Ideas: "Hippity Hop" Chocolate Bunny Tablescape

I love how my "Hippity Hop" Chocolate Bunny Easter tablescape turned out.  It's simple and festive, and I hope it gives you some last minute inspiration for your own Easter table decorations.

Easter Tablescape Ideas
Easter Decorations Handmade
Easter Party Banner Homemade

My rule of thumb is to have three elements at your party that tie in with the theme, in this case chocolate bunnies.  My personalized party banner has a chocolate bunny in between the words, and the handmade Easter place cards have the exact same bunny with a little embellishment.

Easter Table Place Setting

Easter Place Card Homemade

Finally, I made super simple a chocolate bunny Easter centerpiece.  Using a knife, I trimmed off the bottom of my bunny a little, so he would fit inside my decorative bowl.  Then I filled the bowl with Reese's Pieces Easter Eggs, which hid the trimmed areas of the bunny.  (I like Reese's Pieces because they don't have logos on them like a lot of candies.) To finish him off, I tied a ribbon around his neck to match the place cards. So cute!

Easter Bunny Centerpiece Ideas
Party Straws Handmade
Easter Table Ideas

Featured Handmade Items by Belly Feathers
Personalized Easter Party Banner
Chocolate Bunny Place Cards
Embellished Party Straws
Chocolate Bunny Centerpiece

For quotes on any of the items above or creative party ideas for your next event, contact Belly Feathers at Betsy@BellyFeathers.com . You can find more details about my products at BellyFeathers.com.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    This is adorable. You did such a great job. I am sorry I am just now getting to see this. The place cards are wonderful. How did you get them to stand up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brandi! I love how it all turned out.

    The base of the place cards is a scalloped circle folded in half. I made an slit in the center of the circle across the fold, and the bunny place card slid into the slit.

    ReplyDelete


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.