Thursday, February 17, 2011

Follow Belly Feathers on Twitter

Thanks so much for being a loyal reader of the Belly Feathers Party Blog! Now, you can follow me on Twitter, too, and get the latest Belly Feathers ideas first.

Belly Feathers Party Blog on Twitter

I'll also share some exclusive content on Twitter.com/BellyFeathers, including fun ideas from my favorite entertaining blogs and websites. I spend a lot of time answering party questions on Twitter, so feel free to ask me some. If you're on Twitter, let me know.  I'd love to follow you, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.