Monday, August 22, 2011

Free Printable Yard Sale Signs & Price Tags

When you have cute Yard Sale Signs, you can attract a better clientele.  That's why I decided to design these Printable Yard Sale Signs & Price Tags for my own garage sale, and now, I'm sharing them with you for FREE!!

Free Printable Yard Sale Signs

I've been designing more and more Printable Party Invitations and Party Supplies for my customers over the last few months.  They're a great way to get a variety of highly coordinated party supplies at a small flat rate.  Once you get your Printable PDF, you can print unlimited copies of the items you need. Plus, they give you the flexibility to get creative and use the graphics in new ways...so much fun!

Yard Sale Stickers and Price Tags

I know I had a fantastic time playing with my Yard Sale Printables.  I had originally designed some graphics for small circular price tags, and then I discovered they would make perfect cards for displaying (and keeping together) earrings for sale! See what I mean about getting creative and having fun?! My jewelry looked so cute on these cards that all of my pieces were snatched up within the first couple of hours...part of that had to be due to the presentation.

Printable Yard Sale Signs Free

Check out my Tips for a Successful Yard Sale.  My husband and I made $913 at our yard sale this month!!

What are you waiting for?!
  Download these Printable Yard Sale Signs and Price Tags now! I promise you'll get a lot of compliments...I did!

1 comment:


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.