Thursday, July 8, 2010

Check Out The Indie Bride

My wedding was featured on The Indie Bride today! Planning my own wedding was what inspired me to create Belly Feathers and help others host highly personalized events of their own. Check out this article to see what started it all!


The Indie Bride is a fabulous resource for handmade wedding ideas and for finding handmade products to add special touches to your wedding. No wonder it's one of The Wedding Channel's Bridal Blog Awards finalists for 2010, so be sure to vote to help them win!

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.