Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yea!!! New Website Designs

I'm so excited to announce that the Belly Feathers Website and Party Blog got face lifts!  The new coordinating designs definitely fit my style so much better, and I hope it's easier for you to find party ideas and info on my products and party services, too.

For those of you that read these sites via email, RSS, or Facebook, please click through and check out the new looks.  I'd love to know what you think!

New Look Created by Tricia Nae Designs

Tricia of Tricia Nae Designs came up with the new website and blog designs and handled the full installation for me.  She has been such a joy to work with! Tricia was *fabulously patient* with me as we worked to get the looks exactly the way I wanted them, and I'm so grateful to have found herIf your blog needs a remodel, definitely check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.