Friday, June 18, 2010

Please Vote for My Cupcakes

I'm super excited about this Creative Cupcake Contest hosted by Thoughtfully Simple!  Pretty please vote for my Baileys Irish Cream + Chocolate cupcakes. You can vote once a day!

Get the recipe.

I am most excited because the contest is judged by the incredible Amy Atlas, designer of fabulously detailed dessert tables; the super successful party-products creator Kim of The TomKat Studio; and the writer of one favorite blogs, Tori of Thoughtfully Simple.  Just to have these ladies even lay eyes on my work would be a real treat!  So, please VOTE NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.