Thursday, December 30, 2010

Like Belly Feathers on Facebook

Thanks so much for being a loyal reader of the Belly Feathers Party Blog! I'd love you have you join my community on Facebook, too.

Belly Feathers on Facebook


I share lots of exclusive content on Facebook.com/BellyFeathers, including never-before-seen project photos and fun ideas from my favorite entertaining blogs and websites. Plus, you'll get to interact with members of the Belly Feathers community from around the world, who love parties as much as we do. Please stop by and hit the like button.

If you don't use Facebook, you can still see the exclusive ideas by selecting the Wall tab at Facebook.com/BellyFeathers.



No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.