Monday, April 19, 2010

Cheery Cherry Birthday Party

I love being able to develop a party from the tiniest of finds. This cheery Cherry Birthday Party was inspired by these adorable cherry plates and napkins I found at Michael's, along with some matching cupcake liners.

 (Yummy recipe coming later this week!)


Sticking with my guide of having at least three coordinating elements to pull off a party's theme, I used four: the party plates and napkins, cherry-topped cupcakes, cherry cupcake liners, and a cherry tag on my cake pedestal to finish it all off beautifully.

No matter what inspires your party's theme, Belly Feathers can bring it to life with handmade items and custom party planning guides complete with ideas for decor, activities, menu items, and more.  Contact me today at Betsy@BellyFeathers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.